The Science of Healing
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is the golden standard in occlusion and has the highest ability to lock in moisture.
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has been in the industry since the 1860s. This product can heal various skin problems, and has the power to keep the users moisturized and protected all the time. Through the years, people discovered how else Vaseline Petroleum Jelly can help their lives. With that, the team collated 101 ways to use this product, and like my mom, they found out functional techniques beyond skin care.
Listing 10 out of 101! Perhaps you kinda know how to use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for the skin, so I’ll share with you some lifestyle-related practices instead.
1. Apply on perfume to prolong scent.
2. Add shine to your accessories with a little dab of Vaseline to make them look as good as new.
3. Keep ants away from pet bowls. Ring the base of the bowl with petroleum jelly and the ants won’t be able to reach the kibble.
4. Mask with petroleum jelly any metal surface that you don’t want to get painted. Once you’re done, you’ll only have to wipe the paint off.
5. Remove chewing gum from wood.
6. Burn more fat during a workout. Just apply a thin layer to desired area (e.g. abs). Vaseline acts as a heat trap by holding heat created during your workout. This whole process increases your metabolic rate which in turn helps burn off fat. Heard some boxers use this old trick! ;)
7. Use to revive leather bags.
8. Helps relieve irritation of earring piercings.
9. Lubricate cabinets and windows. Apply petroleum jelly to the window sash channel and cabinet door runners with a small paintbrush. You won’t hear them creak over again!
10. Helps heal and protect new tattoos.
Neat revelations, huh? I’ve yet to try these out! You can also check out Vaseline’s website to see the full list of how-to’s! :) Make sure to have your own Vaseline Petroleum Jelly inside your bag!