Did you sing? No? Okay, I tried. DJ Khaled will still be proud. I love wings and I can’t stress this enough. I don’t know why but I always crave for either Japanese food or wings. The chicken gods figured what my tastebuds love and brought Wingstop’s 14 unique flavors! They definitely knew yours, too, that’s why Wingstop is ready to serve wings with spicy heat, extra zing, or all that’s rich and smoky! You have a lot to choose from!
Here’s your Flavor Invasion guide:
• Hot Buffalo - Classic blend of heat and tang (sauce that made Wingstop famous)
• Hickory Smoked Barbecue - Smoky, bold, rich flavor
• Louisiana Rub - Crispy dry rub with garlic and cajun spices
• Cajun - Southern flavor that’s full of zest and bold spices
• Atomic - Boldest and hottest sauce
• Mango Habanero - Sweet meets heat
• Lemon Pepper - Bright and bold flavor known for its hearty pepper punch and zesty lemon surprise
• Garlic Parmesan - Savory blend of buttery parmesan cheese and garlic (one of my favorites!)
• Mild - Has the heat of classic buffalo sauce without the burn
• Teriyaki - Has Japanese spices
• Korean Soy and Spicy Soy - Seasoned with heated sesame, garlic, and spice
• Honey Garlic and Honey Barbecue - Sweet side with combinations of honey, garlic or smoked barbecue
These unique flavors demand to be known, tasted, and experienced. Make sure to try them out soon!
Anyway, we finally got to catch up with our dearest Lui! Deo and I met up with her a few nights ago for a much-needed, long overdue hangout. Our top of mind pick for this date was Wingstop, of course! ;) Good times and great wings are even better with friends, indeed!
We had the Louisiana Rub and Garlic Parmesan for wings, Boneless Bites, and Chipotle Rice to perfectly complement the yummy flavors.
Also got Onion Rings and Fries for sides! Staple orders! YUUUM
Excited to try out the rest of the flavors! Hope to see you guys at Wingstop soon and let’s savor each bite together.