On me: bikini courtesy of Cesa
Summer highlights: Palawan, The Suites, Camaya Coast and Pico de Loro (Hamilo Coast)! Really happy that I got to visit these pristine and beautiful places despite my busy work schedule. As we wrap up summer, I'm holding on to so many fun adventures and memories (plus nice photos!) with my family and closest friends. I love you, 2015! Keep rocking!
If you want a quick escape from the city, Pico de Loro is the perfect spot for you! Only 90 minutes away from Manila and you'll reach this breathtaking, uncrowded place. :)
Planning to go on a trip to Pico de Loro (Hamilo Coast)? Here are some tips for you!
1. Bring your camera! Take endless beach photos because Hamilo Coast is so damn gorgeous.
2. No cash transactions allowed in Pico de Loro! If you don't have a credit card, you can purchase a cash card/Hamilo Coast guest card for Php1,000.00. All their stores (including Sunnies by Charlie where I bought the sunnies I'm wearing!) and restaurants honor guest cards. In case you run out of credit, your card's reloadable with a minimum of Php100.00! :)
3. Bring your swimwear because:
a. The beach is calling you.
b. Infinity pool is life.
c. They have strict swimming attire rules.
d. Don't you wanna have a nice tan?! :p
4. Protect your skin against the scorching heat and harmful sun rays by wearing sunscreen!
5. Walk with your trusty flipflops! I got to take my customized Havaianas to the beach! :)
6. Since Pico de Loro is an exclusive resort, in order to have access to their Beach Club and all other facilities, a member should accompany you on your stay. Upon checking in, you will be given waterproof wristbands. These tags vary depending on the access levels, so their security staff can easily check. Otherwise, you can only swim at their Country Club.
7. ENJOY!!! ❤❤❤ Had such an amazing time and we're definitely going back!
Keep those 7 tips in mind! We can't wait to know about your own Pico de Loro getaways! :)