My hair's longing for retouch and pampering, and I'm glad Vivere Salon's there to the rescue! Vivere Salon is known for their signature precision cuts tailored specifically for individual hair texture, quality, face-shape and lifestyle. They also offer world-class services for hairstyling (color, straightening, perming, scalp treatments to name a few).
Right after a long day at work, I headed to their newest branch in TriNoma. Wanted to get a darker shade and they totally achieved it! :) After my entire Vivere experience, I swore to go back! Here are five reasons why:
1. They know what's best for you! Vivere Salon's skills in bespoke cuts and styles are anchored on the training and education provided by the prestigious Vidal Sassoon Academy - considered to be the Harvard University of hair education.
2. They only use Schwarzkopf products. Need I say more? :)
3. They have fair prices - starting from Php360 up for cuts, Php750 for scalp treatments, Php150 for nail services, and now only Php3,500 for rebond and perming at any length (until May 31, 2015)!
4. Very kind and accommodating staff. I really think this is important because some salon crews are unwelcoming and annoying, which makes me want to step out right away.
5. Convenient locations! Vivere Salon now has nine branches all over Luzon including SM Megamall, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway Mall, Festival Mall, Fairview Terraces, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Robinsons Midtown, Marquee Mall and of course, TriNoma!
6. I went out immensely satisfied and happy! ❤
Many many love and thanks to Vivere Salon and my loves Joel and Glaiza for having me! I had an amazing time! ❤❤❤